- Programming language: PHP. (PHP 4.1+ or PHP 5 required)
- Storage: MySQL. (MySQL 3.23+ required)
- Operating system: platform-independent.
- License: GPL.
- Development status: mature/production.
- Intended audience:
- Individual users (PIM/website backend);
- Development teams (software documentation);
- Companies and organizations (intranet/public website backend).
- SafeHTML function to filter potentially dangerous content.
- Fine-grained access control through:
- folder-level .htaccess files.
- global ACL.
- page-level ACL.
- Advanced referrer management with blacklist support.
- A fast, fully redesigned editor toolbar (WikkaEdit) with more Wikka-specific functionality and improved cross-browser compatibility.
- Page preview.
- Edit notes support.
- Search & replace handler
- Doubleclick quick editing.
- Universal Edit Button support.
- A large selection of wiki markup options, with support for
- text styling;
- multiple types of lists;
- code blocks;
- tables (with full support for accessibility parameters)
- threaded comments;
- HTML can be embedded in pages in a safe manner.
- Support for:
- automatically parsed links;
- forced links (with link text);
- plain HTML <a href="..."> links.
- Several shortcuts for interwiki linking.
- CSS-driven link rendering.
- Advanced code highlighting (using GeSHi):
- support for several languages;
- easily customizable output;
- line numbering;
- clickable markup pointers to official documentation;
- on-the-fly code block downloading.
- WikiPing functionality (optional) to broadcast lists of recent changes to remote servers.
- Configurable user login and registration screens.
- Password retrieval utilities.
- User preferences, themes
- Lists of pages owned or recently edited by specific users.
Page was generated in 0.0668 seconds