This feature is available since:
introduces a new system page, AdminPages
, accessible by system administrators
to facilitate various page management tasks. This code has been extensively beta-tested in previous versions, and has been enhanced for 184.108.40.206 to include mass reversion of page contents to previous versions.
- displays a pageable, sortable and searchable list of pages including:
- last author
- last revision time (and edit note as a title, if available)
- displays detailed and clickable page statistics:
- number of hits (forthcoming)
- number of edits
- number of comments
- number of backlinks
- number of referrers
- displays links to different handlers to perform page operations:
- trims long pagenames and hostnames
- adds claim links for pages with no owner
- adds support for mass operations:
- mass reversion
- mass deletion (forthcoming)
- mass ACL change (forthcoming)
In the event of a malicious attack that creates or edits multiple pages, the page administration module allows administrators to revert either single page or multiple pages to the previous version.
- Pages are reverted only to version immediately preceding the page to be reverted. It would be useful to revert back to either a specific page version or a date.
The current Page Administration module is a work in progress. While operational, several features remain to be implemented. Suggestions for improvement are always welcome.