On this page you can change some settings, logout and change your password.
If you are logged-in
to a Wikka, you can view and change your user settings by clicking on the Link Change settings/logout
at the top of every page.
There you can find the following settings:
- Your email address: shows your registration email address. To change it, simply replace it with a new one.
- Doubleclick Editing: if this option is selected, you will be able to edit pages with a simple double click on the text.
- Show comments by default: if this options is selected, page comments are displayed by default.
- RecentChanges display limit: the number of pages which are displayed at RecentChanges.
- Page revisions list limit: the number of old versions which are displayed in a page history.
To store your changes, simply click on the Update Settings
button. A messagebox User settings stored
will confirm that your settings have been updated.
You can log out
by clicking on the Logout
To change your Wikka password, simply
- type your old password in the field labelled Your current password:
- type your new password in the field labelled Your new password:
- click on the change button to submit your new password.